Saturday, March 30, 2013

First week in the Madrid MTC


Don´t worry you guys. I´m making friends. My favorite Hermanas have got to be Hermana Flanders and Hermana Noakes. Flanders laughs at everything and her laugh is so funny I´m laughing along with her. She´s in my district and we were a tri companionship with Hermana Griffins and I, cuz her companion is from Russia and is taking different classes. Speaking of Russian  they are so AWESOME. Elder ZITDCOUGH (that's how it sounds like) is one too cool for school dude. He´s gonna have fun on his mission. Plus he keeps flirting with the girls. I retaliate by destroying his name. Its pretty funny. Sister Kookarooch (again, going by sound) is IN LOVE WITH NUTELLA. Can´t have enough of it.

The meals are getting better. We have breakfast from 7am to 8am, lunch at 1pm, and dinner at 7pm. We went to the super market yesterday for snacks cuz we are STARVING ALL THE TIME. They really don´t feed the most edible food but we live with what we have. We have bread at every meal and of course I´m stocking up on my nutella!! Kid you not, probably eat a pound of those bad boys a day. All the girls are fighting for it. And the Russians.

My roommates are Hermana Hopkins, Benson, Griffin, and Muse. Muse is new, so don´t know much about her. 
ii´´ll  wwrriittee  mmoorree  llaatteerrrrrr!!!!!!
---------------------------------
Oh gosh, i get so stinkin TEARY EYED hearing about Griz!!! AAAHH!!! It´s great to know I´m not forgotten amongst friends from home! My feet are fine now. I said a prayer and literally the next morning my blisters were awesomely healed. No joke. I´m breaking in the new shoes as much as i can!

Thanks so much dad for your support. I miss you lots!! Whenever I feel really discouraged, its amazing how I can just say a prayer, take a deep breath, and get back to work. The Lord really helps you accomplish WHAT you NEED to accomplish. If he doesn´t want me contemplating what home is like, then I shove it from my mind, then its totally gone. He is a huge support in my life.
Be safe and hug everyone for me. including griz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment