Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Letter and a Few Pictures!

Hey!

Dad, I´m taking your advice: I´m try to "sing like an angel!!" I´m in the CCM choir and I try to sing out more. Found out my roommate sings and we sing opera quite a bit!! Oh and they found out that I can play 5 hymns. They got to me. I played. And messed up. But oh well! Though I will admit it does make me feel better to not hide singing. Thanks daddy. You know me well ;)

I have a CCM lifesaver and her name is Hermana Flanders. Remember the girl when I went to the Provo MTC for visa stuff and she forgot to give the receipt back? Well that's her. And she´s literally saves me every single day. I go to her for anything!! And she´s stinkin hilarious too. Heavenly Father definitely answered my prayers and its amazing how instant it is! My district is awesome and we have an amazing district leader who is really aware of other people's problems and lives.

Haha, so funny story: I was going back into my classroom and Elder Day (zone leader) was in the way. He said, "Oh excuse me." So, being me, I said "Spank you!!" ** and calmly went inside. He started laughing and said, "uh I don´t think you can say that." And, already forgetting what I said, said, "HUH?!". EVERYONE was cracking up and they´re STILL talking about it!

Every Saturday we go out of the CCM and proselyte. The first Saturday was in the Calle de Goya. This past Saturday was at a famous park named ....something. Anywho, in all, I gave away 3 copies of the Book of Mormon and gave out a million referral cards. Its so awesome being out there!! Kelly, Calle de Goya had like 20 SHOE STORES. You´ll love it. I swear. We had maps and I circled the spots where the good ones were at and I´ll be back for them.

Oh, I´m leaving the CCM on the 29th of April  but have no clue where I´m going. Oh can you guys look up how much it would cost to buy a good universal straighter. Mine worked for a week then now it goes berzerko when I use it now. I´ve been mooching off of others.
Love yall!! Be safe. Give Griz a hug from me.
love you lots.
Hermana Smith.

** "Spank you" means "Thank you" in Kinsey-talk ;)

Lookin' good, Kinsey!

Hermana Smith finally got her name tag from customs :)

On the CCM and Temple grounds.

1 comment: