Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30, 2013

so i´m writing to tell you that.....DRUMB ROLL......i won´t find out WHERE i´m going until tomorrow. and i won´t be able to email you until next monday, cuz thats when i have my pday I THINK. no sé. 

so right now we are about to head up and pack pack pack!! there is a lot to do and i hope i get it all finished. i won't be able to write a lot, at all, cuz they're giving us a time to write and say we're leaving the mtc. so. I had my interview with the mission president of madrid spain and OH MY GOODNESS. he is the greatest guy ever!! he makes you feel so good about yourself and he was so excited to meet me. he said that the letter you guys wrote to him about me just OOZED with the love you have for me!! i was like, AWWWWW *gush!* We had our talent show last night and hermana hopkins and i sang a solo. we did well..until the end:) it was hilarious. they have it on video and hopefully she'll put it up on facebook after our missions. but afterwards, it was amazing, i had President Sitterud, Jackson, and Sullivan say that I sang with such innocence and so natural. and i was all, WHA? My DADDY say's that too!!! Pres. Sitterud said to make sure that I tell Pres. Jackson that I need to use my voice a lot on my mission. But its so amazing, because while i've been here, i've come to rely on my voice more and more. i may not have the strongest testimony of some things and i'm stronger in different parts or i may not have the greatest knowledge of the gospel, but i can send a message of love through the spirit by music. i DO have a testimony of that!! 
Well, i love you lots. be safe and i'll take lots of pictures!! i don't have my cord to my camera so i printed off pictures and they're on their way to idaho!! you'll recieve a package from me in 2 ish weeks. 
love kinsey.
or. hermana smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment