Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

[FYI-Dad became Bishop]  Woowwww Daddy. I didn´t believe it at first because I pulled that joke last week about Jason. But then everyone started talking about it. and bishops office looks pretty empty too. like none of the tidwell stuff i saw before are in there. I think you need a picture of your youngest daughter RIGHT behind you. *sniff* yeaahhh. That would brighten up the room nicely ;)
BUT OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! you are going to do such an amazing job!! What a growing experience for you!! You turned from not being ´´active`` at all *wink*
to being VERY VERY ACTIVE. heehee. wow. Bishop Smith. hmm...Bissshooopppppp Sssssmmmiiittthhhh....veeery nice!! 
Today we had a bbq at the mission home. it was way fun and I got to play volleyball finally!!! that was probably the highlight of it all. but the jacksons are so sweet. i am so lucky to be serving in this mission! but the rules here are very..lax? no sé but for rules in general, he said to just do what we think is best. 
ok.  that helps mucho.
but anywhoo, about my week!! This week had its up and downs, but they were all worth it!! Each experience hna hansen and i have I try and learn from it. I know I´ll grow somehow!! Even today I got the shock of daddy being a bishop daddy now!!!! I felt my shoulders immedietly feeling stressed for you dad. It really makes me realize that I need to be an example for you in Caldwell as well as my Father in Heaven. hahaa i be you need as much encouragement and unstressiness (new word) as possible. I am so proud of you ! It´s so amazing because I know that we will both learn so much from this. I believe we´re both in the same boat...but different. ya know what i mean? I have been called as a missionary and therefore, I am an example for all and a Representative of Jesus Christ. You are called as a biship with all the other new titles and responsibility that a missionary also has. It really puts it all into perspective!! 
Hermana Hansen and I are doing amazing. We love being missionaries so much and we try and use as much of our spare time as possible doing missionary work. It´s difficult at times, but in the end it is so worth it!
One experience this week really stood out to me. Our investigator, Inussa, is progressing so well. We taught him la ley del ayuno and he said, ¨If we need to sacrifice for the Lord, I´ll do it¨. Wow, Inussa!! You lil stud muffin you. We started our fast with a meal in the chapel and went our ways!! I was so nervous a couple of times throughout the rest of Saturday, but I knew that he could do it!! Sunday morning, when we were greeting people into the chapel, he comes up and say´s, ¨How´s your ayuno going?¨ He is so ready for this next step. He´s so amazing!! Such an example to me.
well familia, i love you mucho!!! you look like a studly dude in your pic dad. sniff. i´m so proud of you!!! 
I love you all!! be safe!
love para siempre
hermana smith
btdubs, my spanish is fine and i don´t really mess up. maybe because i dn´t reallyspeak.ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment